School Health & Well-Being
King’s Leadership Academy are committed to the safety and well-being of all of our students. Health and Well-being has a significant impact on a young person’s attainment and achievement. In light of this, we have well established links to local external agencies engaged in protection, safeguarding and well-being of young people.
All students can expect King’s Leadership Academy to support them in:
- Meeting challenges, manage change and build positive relationships acknowledging differences.
- Developing self-awareness, self-worth and respect for others.
- Experiencing personal achievement and build resilience and confidence.
- Understanding and develop their physical, mental and spiritual well-being and social skills
- Understanding how what we eat, how active we are and how decisions we make about our behaviour and relationships affect our physical and mental well-being
- Participating in a wide range of activities which promote a healthy lifestyle
- Understanding that adults in their school community have a responsibility to look after the students, listen to their concerns and involve others where necessary
- Learning about where to find help and resources to inform choices
- Acknowledging diversity and understand that it is everyone’s responsibility to challenge discrimination.
Have you got a problem? Need a hand? No-one to turn to? No-one listening? Don’t know what to do?
If you have any problems at school, home, with your family or friends or in the local community please don’t suffer in silence.
Drop us a line by using The Sharp System and we will do what ever we can to help…